04-05-2017 12:19 PM
I have bought HP ENVY - 15-as102nx just now and I don't have any graphic card in it. I feel it necessary now and would like to add a new one. Is it possible, if possible will it effect my warranty.
04-05-2017 12:25 PM
Your machine does not have a place to add video card. The integrated video chip is soldered to the motherboard. By the way, we can't add or change video card on nearly all consumer laptops.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot