Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,

I would like to buy 2017 model of Hp Spectre x360 15. However, I would like to add Arabic letters to the keyboard.

How can I do that?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortinately it is NOT a CTO (Configure To Order) machine. It is a pre-built machine therefore if you wish, you have to contact a dealter and HOPE they can replace a keyboard for you, this won't be cheap. Even for a CTO computer which is ONLY availabe in the US you still can't order machine with Arabic key.

As mentioned above, please wait when it is available in your country (note: it may NOT available in your country at all).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

I don't know which one you plan to buy but in general, machines will have (pre-built) one of the following keyboards

For use in Canada 841266-DB1
For use in France 841266-051
For use in Germany 841266-041
For use in the Netherlands 841266-B31
For use in Saudi Arabia 841266-171
For use in Switzerland 841266-BG1
For use in the United Kingdom and Singapore 841266-031
For use in the United States 841266-001

Please wait when machines are available in your country.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
This is what I want to buy :

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/Laptops/hp-spectre-x360---15-bl075nr-z4z37ua-aba

Right now I am in The US, but I would like to buy the laptop mentioned above with the keyboard from Saudi Arabia.

In Apple, I can do that easily by choosing Arabic key from the website. Is it possible to do the same with HP?

Thank you for your reply.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortinately it is NOT a CTO (Configure To Order) machine. It is a pre-built machine therefore if you wish, you have to contact a dealter and HOPE they can replace a keyboard for you, this won't be cheap. Even for a CTO computer which is ONLY availabe in the US you still can't order machine with Arabic key.

As mentioned above, please wait when it is available in your country (note: it may NOT available in your country at all).

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Me too i want arabic keyboard ..

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-spectre-x360-15t-touch-laptop-2kd76av-1

can u tell me how i get that ...

i want to buy one from Hp store but the big problem it hasnt arabic keyboard 

2018-12-14_144114.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.