Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AndyUkasick
Level 2
7 6 1 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are HP Parts L52024-001 and L52025-001 (HDD board and cable) available anywhere on earth!? Ever??

15t-DW100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Are HP Parts L52024-001 and L52025-001 available anywhere on earth!?  Have they ever been?  Will they ever be!?  

Some 60+ HP laptop models are being sod as being able to have a 2.5" HDD/SSD added to them.  When recently bought mine, That was a point that I addressed specifically with sales .  I also confirmed from reading HP's documentation that the laptop was able to accept a 2.5" HDD/SSD.  I have a 1TB drive waiting to be installed.  It's NEEDED on a laptop that only ships with a 128Gb drive.  NOWHERE does HP tell it's customers that they have to by an HDD drive board and a separate cable in order to do it!  Then to make matters infinitely worse, the parts HP says we have to buy are not sold by HP or apparently anyone else in the world.   There are no 3rd party equivalents to be found either.  Saying that these laptops can be upgraded in this manner is just bald faced lying to customers.  Tell me where I can get these parts and when.  They should have been shipped in the laptop but too late for that!  Don't tell me to wait and see if HP stocks them in some fictitious future.  People have been searching for these parts for months and months.  This is completely dirty BS.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,413 7,417 677 792
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are HP Parts L52024-001 and L52025-001 (HDD board and cable) available anywhere on earth!? Ever??

Hi @AndyUkasick

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation