08-20-2012 12:32 AM
I have HP Pavilion dv6-6b80ee, and I'm asking if possible how to aotumatically update the drivers? there was once some link on the laoptp's web page that checks your drivers and tells you for an update, now it's gone.
09-07-2012 02:27 PM
Which drivers are you trying to update? The Microsoft Update should update your computer as needed. Maybe your looking for the HP Support Assistant tool? This should can for any updates and run periodic maintanence on the computer.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot