03-01-2017 10:38 AM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that caps lock key does not work when you press. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Please provide the computer product number.
- Click here to find the product number.
- Turn off the computer and then restart it.
- Press the Esc key repeatedly to see if a startup menu opens.
- Restart the computer.
- In Device Manager, uninstall and reinstall the keyboard software.
- Restart the notebook. Right-click Start (), select Shut down or sign out, then select Restart.
- Wait for the computer to restart and open Windows.
Click here and follow the second step to fix this issue.
If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,
Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".
Let me know how you make out.
I am an HP Employee