Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BATTERY ISSUE AND HEATING

HP Notebook - 15-bs659tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I HAVE BEEN FACING THIS ISSUE SINCE 13 DAYS.

"THE LAPTOP GETS SWITCHED OFF IN A BLINK OF SECOND WITHOUT ANY WARNING,IT IS GETTING HEATED SLOWLY WHENEVER I PLAY ANY GAMES IT GETS HEATED MORE TO AN EXTENT.THE CHARGING IF STILL AT 60 IT GOES OFF"

I HAVE TESTED USING THE SUPPORT ASSISTANT  BUT IT SHOWS NO ISSUE

THE CONFIG IS 8GB RAM AND 2GB GRAPHICS AND COREI3 6TH GEN..

PLEASE HELP WITH ISSUE HOW CAN I OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,757 10,583 517 537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BATTERY ISSUE AND HEATING

@GANESHrocky

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Run a Battery test from F2.

1. Turn on the computer.

2. Immediately press the f2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the UEFI menu opens.

When the UEFI menu opens, select the diagnostic test you want to run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p...

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Also, ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

If the issue persists, refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04700771 for Testing and Calibrating the Battery.

Keep me posted, with the test results!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation