Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I PURCHASED A HP SPECTRE 360 2020 MODEL THE 15.6 INCHES ITS ONLY 13 DAYS GONE THE COMPANY CLAIMS THAT THE BATTERY LIFE IS UPTO 17 HOURS BUT IM NOT GETTING THE BATTERY LIFE MORE THAN TWO AND A HALF HOURS MY USAGE IS ONLY FOR SOME WEB BROWSING AND ONLINE CLASSES I EVEN DONT PLAY GAMES OR DO ANY VIDEO EDITTING OR SOME GRAPHIC WORKS BUT THEN TOO IM GETTING ONLY 2:26 HOURS  OF BATTERY LIFE AND ALSO THE SYSTEM IS GETTING VERY HOT AFTER USING IT FOR 15 MINS . PLS HELP WITH WHAT I SHOULD DO 

MODEL NO:HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0033tx

Product number: 152V3PA#ACJ

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sibi_023

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

17hrs is the backup time under ideal situation. Means when the Notebook is on but no being used and it's idle

2 - 3 Hrs usage time is normal

If the Notebook is overheating please update the BIOS https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.