Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hey, no problem. 

Please let me know what happens.

THX

HP Recommended

I try all possible solution. Nothing. Does not matter.

Other probllem, i cant install windows 7 home premium with usb key, only with dvd. I'm use a program wintoflash to make my usb key bootable, but nothing. I set all config in bios. With the same OS install on usb key i install in another computer to see if is bootable and it's work. My usb key have 4gb. It's possible to not recognize my bios all 4gb from usb key? I try everithing. 

HP Recommended

Yes, if the USB is too large the BIOS will not recognize it. I would suggest trying a smaller KEY then let me know what happens. 

I'd consider changing the boot order first in the BIOS. Make sure USB device is #1 on the list or it might also be called removable devices. Follow this document which will show you how to do that.

THX

HP Recommended
Hi.i did everythings that you said step by steps.but nothing exept black screen happend.
I cant install win 7 from my recovery disks.i thinks thats cause of the bios upgrade. It said that " cant find setEFIOff.cmd"
Am i wrong about this error?does ever updating bios effect on installing win? Plz help me 😞
HP Recommended

hiii Lions99

i want to change my BIOS splash screen which i am nt able to do alone. i need ur help. m using HP G4 Pavilion 1302AU Notebook with AMD processor!!! the present  BIOS version is Insyde F .6A n i want to downgrade it so tht it can replace the splash screen with Original one. i hv tried all other tricks n methods to change it but could nt do all alone. maybe i lack of tools to modify BIOS. anyway if u help me out i shall be thankful to u. since u told tht u r an HP employee, i hv a lot of expectations frm u. i hope u understand it. plz help me in this regard. u can either tell me the link frm where i can download an Older version of BIOS or suggest me some useful n effecitve ways to change it.

HP Recommended

After updating my  bios to F35, my one of my usb ports is no longer working have done everything possible by installing amd chipset but still not working

have also tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers at device manager but its still not working

Have also tried the bios recovery but its still not working

what else can we do

HP Recommended

I know its a very old post, but did you find any method to install older BIOS?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.