12-07-2013 10:41 AM
I have hp pavilion g6 2130 se. 6 months ago, I installed mcafee intel ant theft software trial version in it. After 3 months it was expired. I updated my window without unenrol my pc from it.It was permanently deleted from my computer but in reality it was not deleed from it. I want to update my BIOS when i try to update a window appear with this msg. It is secured with intel at. Unenroll it from intel at. I cannot do this because i do not have it in my pc at that time and the trial is also expired. Please help me to update my bios.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot