11-28-2016 08:12 PM
Hey- the left hinge on my laptop broke. its kinda like snapped apart? i cant close the laptop itself as the casing on the laptop screen itself will move with it otherwise- its never been dropped before and literarly just happend as i moved the screen slghtly downwards. how much is this gonna cost to fix? im a student and poor as hell at the moment- so it the type i can do a bodge job myself or will i mess it up if i were to? not perticurely tech/ diy savvy either.
11-28-2016 09:24 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot