Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

BURNING HOT Spectre x360 BURNING HOT

Product Name: Spectre X360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bottom left corner of Spectre x360 is BURNING HOT !!!

There are many other messages on this forum describing the same problem but HP SUPPORT IS NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION !!!

HP SUPPORT, PLEASE DO NOT JUST POST A BOILER-PLATE PRE-WRITTEN ANSWER TO THIS.

In other messages on this forum, multiple replacements of Spectre x360 ALL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.

Is HP going to fix the problem and do a recall, or what?

How do we know that HP is aware of and working on this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: BURNING HOT Spectre x360 BURNING HOT

@ImTheMom

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: BURNING HOT Spectre x360 BURNING HOT

Hello Danny

I am using HP SPECTRE SSD 2016 edition (in fact we have 3 of them) and all of them are BURING on the left side 

I tryed to contact HP and no answer, any info even if i believed is the SSD who is making everything burning...

The only disadvantage is you can"t keep your computer on your leg... bad tips for a laptop

If any softaware solution eg driver, firmaware are available please let us know

William

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation