12-23-2013 03:40 PM - edited 12-23-2013 08:01 PM
The webcam on my HP Probook 4540s (Windows 8.1) work when i go to my camera it says connect camera. i updated the driver and it was working for about 30 seconds and then it went back to a black screen saying connect camera again. How do I fix this?
01-02-2014 11:04 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot