Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy 13-d099nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello community

I just bought the new hp envy 13-d099nr and I will like to know if the space bar is the only key not being backlit, because I am having this problem and I am not sure if this is normal or what. The rest of the keys are backlit without any problem.

Really appreciate any response.

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @cmendoza7139,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I read your post about your HP ENVY 13-d099nr Notebook and the Back-light concerns. You are correct in your findings, that the space bar does not light up on this Notebook.

I hope this answers everything,

Please click the Thumbs up and  Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @cmendoza7139,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I read your post about your HP ENVY 13-d099nr Notebook and the Back-light concerns. You are correct in your findings, that the space bar does not light up on this Notebook.

I hope this answers everything,

Please click the Thumbs up and  Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thanks a lot
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.