11-12-2011 09:10 AM
Approx. a week ago my backspace key stopped working. Haven't a clue as to why or what might have triggered this. All other keys appear to work. No other issues detected on my system. Have tried reseating the key, air dusting the area, etc.
HP Pavillion dv7-3080us notebook
Windows 7 64-bit
Any suggestions on troubleshooting?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot