06-03-2010 10:12 PM
After checking, SMART has detected some bad sectors on my hard disk and suggested that I should replace it.
My laptop (HP 6910p) is still under warranty. Can I take it to a HP center to replace it?
Thanks in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot