04-03-2017 08:31 PM
My battery seems to drain while powered off. With a fully charged I can run off battery for 6 to 8 hours however when I power it off with a charged battery within 12 hours the battery is completely dead.
I am at a loss on this. If I can run off battery power for that period how could it the battery. I have even tried to hard power if off with same results thinking it was not shutting down fully.
FYI I run ARCH Linux.
Manufacture Date: ManufDate
Serial Number: DummySerialNumber
Design Capacity: 32011 mWh
Design Voltage: 7600 mV
SBDS Version: 1
Maximum Error: 1%
SBDS Chemistry: LION
OEM-specific Information: 0x0008050A
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot