Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15cs2082tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Battery.pngIt's been more than one month i haven't got my battery issue fixed and this is to let you know guys that HP provides the worst service i haven ever seen in my life. HP support has now started ignoring me and my messages and Agents are now started to disconnect the calls of mine if i reach them to get my issue resolved about the Battery in-fuse issue which i got after running the UEFI diagnostics and also when i first contacted i was told to get the battery replaced and pay somewhat around 9750/- INR. It was  "Debasish Dhar"  from the service head department who emailed me a quotation and asked me to pay for a new battery replacement. Well i didn't accepted the quotation and decided to look and confirm about my warranty for the laptop and i came to know that it's clearly mentioned that i have " NCSR - Battery replacement " mentioned in the deliverables of my HP care pack which is valid for 14 months from today's date. These HP guys have no answer about why this service is mentioned in my care pack and why i am not able to avail the service. they don't answer me about it and just say " HP care pack " doesn't includes battery replacement. Especially the service head guy Debasish who don't care replying me now on this case. I have two cases open since a very long time and those case numbers are - [Personal Information Removed]( since 20-08-2020 ), And i came to know they have just closed the most recent case without my permission. This is totally failing in customer service and worst service provided by HP, Still my issue isn't resolved and if you any manager operations is watching this in the community section then do contact me on email -[Personal Information Removed].  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@AmSarthakM

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.