03-01-2014 10:12 PM
I recently purchased a new battery for my pavilion dv6-6115tx as the old one would shut down instantly without warning at around 30% charge but this new battery is even worse it charges when plugged into the power source but as soon as the power is stopped the laptop shuts. Why is the new battery not discharging????
Anyone knows why ??
03-01-2014 10:32 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 06:03 PM by OscarFuentes
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue. If not please call HP Technical Support & get the part replaced.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot