07-14-2016 04:25 PM
I know this question has been asked already but I too need a solution to the HP Spectre x360's very, very poor battery life. I struggle to manage 2 hours on this, with brightness at the max (I need it like that). I've seen other people managing 5-6 hours and thats all I really need. If someone could tell me how they managed to get that, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot