06-18-2016 06:35 PM
Hi, every time I turn my 1 and half year old laptop on it warns me that the battery capacity is low and my laptop will not work unless it is plugged in. Because of this I need to purchase a new battery but do not know which model I need. Any help is much appreciated.
06-20-2016 09:18 AM
Thank you for posting at HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help.
I understand that the battery on your laptop gave you message of capacity is low every time you turn on the laptop.
You can test and calibrate the battery as below:
If after the test, it informed you to replace the battery. Below is the part number of the batter:
On Page 35 of Pavilion 13 Maintenance and Service Manual
You can buy it from HP Parts Store.
Let me know if helps to resolve your problem.
If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot