06-09-2016 11:45 PM
i Just got this alert by e-mail. My product lies in the category (both model and purchase date) as specified in the mail. But this alert is not showing in my HP customer profile.
So, does it mean that I will get a battery replacement? Should i call customer support for replacement?
06-10-2016 08:08 AM - edited 06-14-2016 07:44 AM
It was available yesterday, but it states that it can't find it now. Yesterday, when I looked, it told you to click the link (https://h30686.www3.hp.com/?lang=en-US) to check your batteries. Although, all it said then (and still now) that it is coming soon.
It seems to be working now (6/14/2016)
06-14-2016 08:17 AM - edited 06-14-2016 08:19 AM
When I try to install the HP Battery Program Validation Utility, It gives me an error, "You do not meet the minimum requirements."
I have both the .net 4.5 framework and HP Software Framework installed. I also tried this on both a 4530s and a 4540s laptop.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot