Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp spectre x360 13-4110nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.
After 3 years of use i would like to change the battery of my laptop. The model is Hp Spectre 13-4110nl.
I would like to change the battery because:
1) the computer is slightly inflated where the battery is located, especially on the right side of the computer, especially where the "@" and "à" keys are located.
2) the battery no longer holds the charge as new.

I showed the computer to a friend who works in a computer store and he said that the swelling in that area is definitely due to the battery.
I tried to find the right battery on the HP website, but in the "spare parts" section nothing is found for my pc model.
The battery model I need to change should be PK03XL.
What screwdriver do I need to open the body? I saw that it has six cuts, but what is the specific name of the screwdriver for this model?
Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@HazelEyes92 

You are welcome.

HP only carries specific parts for limited times - it is not completely unusual that a part is not available from HP.

Authorized parts houses in your region might have an HP genuine.  I cannot help you find one - I live in the USA and tend not to search the Internet so far from my home grounds.   Too, I don't speak Italian.

If you cannot find an HP original part from a local online merchant / on the Internet , then yes - use the part number and consider using something compatible.

Stay safe.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@HazelEyes92 

HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC (model numbers 13-4000 through 4099 and 13-4100 through 4199) and HP...

Tools - Chapter 4 - Page 23 - PO Philips and Torx T5 screwdriver

Parts and Replacement Process -

Chapter 5 - Bottom cover - starting on Page 28

Chapter 5 - Battery - starting on Page 29

Description                                                                                              Spare part number

Battery, 3-cell, 56-WHr, 4.96-AHr, Li-ion (includes cable)          789116-005

Help for screw sizes

Screwdriver Sizes Guide (with Charts)

References

PartSurfer might be able to tell you exactly which parts came with your computer.

For best results, use the Serial Number (do NOT post that here on the Community) to search for your device.

Open PartSurfer

• Select your Country
  • Search for your computer / printer / device
  • Need Help?  Tab Self help > find and open the User Guide and FAQ

How to use PartSurfer:

• Select your region / country - PartSurfer must know your general location
  • Enter your device Product Number , Serial Number, or Part Number in the Quick Search box
  • HINT: To see a system-specific list, replace the Product Number with your device Serial Number
  • Items accompanied by a tiny box in the Add-to-Cart column are available for purchase
  • N/A means the part is not carried / offered for purchase by HP.

Parts marked as available for purchase might be available from:  HP Parts Store

OR

Use your search engine to find the part number at your favorite online store.

Reference and Resources – Places to find help, solve problems, and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Spectre x360 - 13-4110nl (ENERGY STAR)

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is the battery no longer in production? I have seen that there are no spare parts for my computer on PartSurfer.
Do I have to take a similar one or can I find the original somewhere?
Can an official HP reseller in Italy still have one?

I've only found non-original batteries from third party resellers.

Thank you again.

HP Recommended

@HazelEyes92 

You are welcome.

HP only carries specific parts for limited times - it is not completely unusual that a part is not available from HP.

Authorized parts houses in your region might have an HP genuine.  I cannot help you find one - I live in the USA and tend not to search the Internet so far from my home grounds.   Too, I don't speak Italian.

If you cannot find an HP original part from a local online merchant / on the Internet , then yes - use the part number and consider using something compatible.

Stay safe.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.