05-11-2016 01:57 PM
It does appear as though that model battery should be compatible. However, if you simply google "HP G6-1200TX Battery' you will find quite a few options.
Cheapest of which, seems to be this:
I have personally used 3rd party batteries (i.e. Not from HP) on many laptops and have had great luck, though since this is an HP Forum, i should probably also recommend you just get a factory replacement battery, though they cost more
05-11-2016 08:38 PM
Actually The HP original 593553-001 MU06 battery in not available in India ... All the sellers are selling 593555-001 ( MU06XL) instead of that ... This battery has got some more 'mah" compared to 593553-001. But in my Laptop ..... After inserting 593555-001 ... it says 'Unknown Remaining" ... "plugged in not Charging" ...... So I'm little bit confused which battery should I buy ...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot