Rajivenator Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Battery and overheat problem HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-ag0xxx

Hi @Riddle_Decipher can you let me know what solution have you suggested here as I have a similar issue.. battery life is pathetic, the laptop is too hot to hold. 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,546 20,160 1,683 2,760
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Rajivenator If you've gone through the steps suggested in my post and the others, including the links I had shared and yet the issue, persists, I'm afraid we've reached the end of the line, as it would confirm a hardware malfunction and you may want to Contact HP to have the device repaired, or if the device is not within the warranty, you could check with the HP Parts Store for part replacements / local tech for repair or the store for upgrade options:

It's what I had suggested the previous user as well, here's what you need to do:

I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on "Continue as guest".

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

I hope that answers your query,  

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
angelween Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Same problem, followed directions.  Now I know which ENVY I have...ENVY X360-15-u437cl

The battery error was  GU67L4-8QQ9NU-MFPX61-C0EN03

What is the number of the replacement battery I need since this baby is dead?

And I am not in America at the moment. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation