GayathriGanesan
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Battery charge light turns orange and white after every few few mins

HP Recommended
Hp laptop 15-da0327TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My battery charge light turns orange for some time and then change white for sometime and then again change orange and like this it happens for every few minutes. It's really frustrating. I fear that my battery will get damage. What can be done to resolve this issue. I tried updating my drivers and I uninstalled Microsoft ac adapter and restarted to install it back. Still no changes, the issue persists. Now I'm going to update my windows 10 os If after this also problem persists can I update bios. After updation of bios will the problem get resolved ? Kindly reply . Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,985 10,955 803 899
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @GayathriGanesan,

I'd like to help!

Try the below suggestions -

Step 1 -Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Step 2- HP Support Assistant Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Also, try updating the BIOS. Refer to this document for steps - HP Consumer Notebook PCs - Updating the BIOS (Basic Input Output System)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
GayathriGanesan
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello sir I updated my windows and even updated bios but still the problem persists. I'm thinking to install new version of Windows OS as mine got outdated. If I do so will this problem get resolved. Kindly let me know sir. Awaiting for your reply. Thank you sir.

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,985 10,955 803 899
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Perform a system recovery on your computer.

You may refer to the document -HP PCs - Performing a System Recovery (Windows 10)

Hope this helps!

Keep me posted!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation