1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Battery compatibility 10 pin connector

HP Recommended
Pavillion x360 11u-002ng
Linux

Hello everyone,

this is a very technical question. Currently I am repurposing a Pavillion x360 11u-002ng laptop. I want to embed it into a new enclosure/case. The battery model is NU03XL, part number: 844201-855. It is a L shaped, three cell battery with 11.55V output and a 10 pin connector.

Now, since I am putting it into a new enclosure, the L shape of the battery is not desirable for me. Additionally the battery is near its EOL and must be replaced anyway.

So my question is: there are different batterymodules with the same specs (3cell, 11.55V, 10 pin connector), namely the AD03XL, PN: 921439-855

CN03XL, PN: same as above?!

SH03XL, PN: 859356-855

Will any of these work with the mainboard?

My concern is the pinout on the connectors and the compatibility of the battery management system (smart battery locked to certain laptop model e.g).

Thank you for your help.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation