Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Elitebook 850 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My battery is not charging at 79%. I did all the BIOS update, driver update, hard reset but did not work.

Battery diagnostics without AC charger said ok but with AC charger it said Replacement. I live in Netherlands, please advise what I should do.

Laptop warranty is On Site HWD, will HP come to my location or I need to send it to HP?

Warranty info:

Garantietype

Care Pack

Servicetype

HWM Onsite

Status 

Actief: Gedekt onder uitgebreide garantie, 45 maanden resterend.

Startdatum

January 08, 2019

Einddatum

February 06, 2023

Serviceniveau

Std office hrs std office days 
Standard 
Next available tech resource 
Next available tech resource 
global coverage 
Standard Configuration 
Standard Material Handling 
Standard 
No Special Coverage 
No Limitation 
No Specified Repair Time 
Next Coverage Day 
No Specified Restoration Time 

Services

HW Problem Diagnosis 
Material 
Onsite Support 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@PNguyen2019 

Sorry, but this is just self-help Community staffed mostly by volunteers and we are not authorized to deal with warranty service or equipment replacement issues. For these issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support directly.

Contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@PNguyen2019 

Sorry, but this is just self-help Community staffed mostly by volunteers and we are not authorized to deal with warranty service or equipment replacement issues. For these issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support directly.

Contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.