Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-df1014na

Battery does not last very long when fully charged less than 2 hours and drains completely if left fully charged. I've seen there are issues online with this and there is a possibly a fix called HP Sphynx that resolves this. I am not sure how long I have had the issue, the battery was never great, nowhere near the 13-16 hours that it was supposed to last, but it is getting much worse, I am now at the stage where I have to use it plugged in all the time. I use my laptop daily, can you advise what can be done to resolve this issue? I dont have a removable battery so some of the resolutions suggested wont work for me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Johawkes99,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

Let's test the battery and see if there is any error or warnings. 

Click here to celebrate the battery and keep me posted if any failures. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.