09-03-2016 10:54 PM
Good day! I would like to ask if somebody here knows the compatible battery for HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook. My battery only runs less than 4 hours now. I want to upgrade the battery to a bigger capacity battery.
Also, does anybody here know if there is a compatible dock for the geming notebook? I am always plugging my laptop when playing games. And as far as I know, plugging the laptop consistently for a long time will damage the battery.
09-04-2016 09:11 AM
According to the manual of your laptop batteries with no more than 4 cells, there is no docking supports that can be used
4-cell, 48-Whr, 3.2-Ah Li-ion 800050-001
4-cell, 41-Whr, 2.8-Ah Li-ion 800049-001
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot