2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery is not fully charging

Hp Envy x360 u483cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i bought a new laptop 2 weeks ago. The problem I'm facing is my latop battery is not fully charging. it stucks at 99%. when i click on battery icon in taskbar it says "99% 2 mins to full charge" however i waited several hours several times but same result. 
i have to mention it, in 2 week my battery 1-2 times charged 100% . i have searched other forms which says to check battery condition and calibrate if needed. i check from support center and bootup menu(f2) and it says battery condition is good and no need to calirate. 

what how i do. should i claim warrenty ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 9
1,170 1,167 69 146
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mohsin7 wrote:

Hi,

i bought a new laptop 2 weeks ago. The problem I'm facing is my latop battery is not fully charging. it stucks at 99%. when i click on battery icon in taskbar it says "99% 2 mins to full charge" however i waited several hours several times but same result. 
i have to mention it, in 2 week my battery 1-2 times charged 100% . i have searched other forms which says to check battery condition and calibrate if needed. i check from support center and bootup menu(f2) and it says battery condition is good and no need to calirate. 

what how i do. should i claim warrenty ?

Hi,

The only time you can claim a warranty replacement for the battery is IF the UEFI diagnostics gives you a failure id code. I would highly suggest to download the latest Bios update manually by going to HP website. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07110

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response
But i already did and same result
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation