Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 p045tx Notebook
Hp team informed me that i will be needing to replace my laptop battery but because this was purchased from India and so they don't have the battery for my laptop in UK. I have to wait for the battery to be exported to me in atleast 3 weeks but now i have been noticing that the battery white light on my laptop is continuously blinking. Will it destroy any hardware of my laptop or motherboard or anything else? Is it safe to still use my laptop on that white blinking light?
Please help because it's a very expensive laptop and i dont want to destroy it because of any carelessness.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SGUPTA

Thank you for replying

I'm glad we were able to help you out,

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@sgupta1

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I understand that the battery on your computer is failed and you wanted to know whether it is safe to use the computer. I am glad to help you in this regard.

You can use the computer even if the battery is failed. If you want, you can also remove the battery from the laptop and use the computer only with the AC adapter.

I am positive that there will be no issues using the computer with the failed battery.

Please let me know if you have any other query.

Take care. Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Thats everything
Thank you 😊
HP Recommended

@SGUPTA

Thank you for replying

I'm glad we were able to help you out,

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.