Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
8RX48PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a 8RX48PA laptop.

Can anyone please tell me what is the battery type/model name in this laptop?

I need to order one from HP store.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

(19) Battery (3-cell, 41 WHr, 3.6 Ahr) L11119-855

HP Part No. in bold

Manual 

See p. 32

HP may or may not still have it in stock but you should be able find one on amazon india if not. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

(19) Battery (3-cell, 41 WHr, 3.6 Ahr) L11119-855

HP Part No. in bold

Manual 

See p. 32

HP may or may not still have it in stock but you should be able find one on amazon india if not. 

HP Recommended

thank you very much!

Can products from Amazon b trusted?

i have heard batteries bought from anywhere apart from official HP sources are usually inferior & have short life?

Please provide your suggestion.

HP Recommended

Ideally you want a genuine HP battery. However, many of the same factories that make genuine laptop batteries for HP, Dell, etc also make aftermarket batteries and sell through eBay, amazon and their own online storefronts. I have used the aftermarket compatible batteries many many times and they are generally very good. Buy from a seller with high star ratings and a high number of recorded transactions and you will be fine. At a certain point in the lifecycle, aftermarket batteries are all you can get and if you are offered a genuine battery on say a 5 year old laptop it may either be counterfeit or old stock. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.