Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery not charging fully upto 100%

Pavilion 012TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using HP Pavilion 012TX from last 30 months. Since updating to Windows 10 in August 2015 ,the battery is not charging upto the mark of 100%. Previously it used to charge between 80 to 90% and now it is charging just upto 60 to 70%. Please help me with this problem.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,755 184 359
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery not charging fully upto 100%

Hey @NIRAJ25, 

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! I understand that your battery will not charge on your HP Pavilion 15-n012tx Notebook PC to full capacity anymore.  

If you remove the notebook battery, plug the AC power cable back into the notebook, then turn it on, does it power the Notebook?

Please make sure that the AC adapter cable is not plugged into a power strip, surge protector, or secondary power source. It should be directly into a wall outlet. 

Please first read and do the troubleshooting steps in the Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge document. If your notebook computer battery does not power the notebook or will not hold a charge, troubleshoot the battery to see if it needs to be replaced.

Then if you are still having the same issue, please use the Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 😎.To know the condition of your battery, use the steps in this article to test your battery and calibrate it if necessary. 

Here is a link to the HP Support Assistant if you need it. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating. 

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please just re-post with the results of the troubleshooting and include your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Thank you!

Have a great day! 🙂

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation