01-09-2017 01:39 PM
01-10-2017 05:52 AM
Welcome to FORUM !!
From your issue description, it seems that the battery has failed completely. Simple way to determine whether its battery or the Laptop, please try this battery on an other identical unit or good known battery on this laptop, if possible.
You might want to take a look at this document: Battery Does not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge.
It suggests troubleshooting steps to determine if the problem is the battery, the power supply, or the system board.
You might find the answer to your battery/power issue as you work through the steps in that HP support article.
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot