02-24-2017 01:10 PM
Hi, my laptop's battery is not charging. I replaced the battery with a new one, but do not load the same. By accident I retrieved the power Jack around 2 mm from the socket of the pc, and charging has begun regularly! I tried several times and I noticed that the battery will only occur if before I insert completely the plug into the pc, and then pull it of about 2 mm. What can be wrong?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot