11-16-2017 02:52 PM
Battery is not detected.
Performed all recommended fixes; upgraded BIOS and ran system diagnostic from BIOS. Resulting response - "battery not installed", even though it was firmly in place.
11-17-2017 02:02 PM
Hello, @BLeo – Hope you are well :)
Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a fantastic location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!
Going through your post, I see that you are facing issues with your HP notebook. Please try to perform a hard reset on your notebook as suggested here: http://hp.care/2odKswy
If the issue persists, then it could be a hardware failure with the product. Please contact the HP phone support to get the notebook service options.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
Let me know if that helps!
Good luck :)
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot