10-15-2016 03:22 PM
Hello, I only bought this laptop a few weeks ago and it does not seem to charge propery (or so it says). As the title suggests when plugged in and I hover over the batter it says "plugged in not charging" It has been like this for a couple weeks now and still has not gone flat as long as it is plugged in, so some sort of charging must be taking place right?
Just want to know if I can fix this just so I am able to see when it's charging and use it without leaving it plugged in. Currently I keep it plugged in at all times in fear of it dying.
Thanks for any help in advance.
10-15-2016 05:57 PM
Kindly follow this thread
If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
I worked on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot