11-18-2016 10:34 AM
Product Name: HPVI04 Notebook battery
Used in Laptop: HP ENVY 14 Notebook PC
Battery life: 15 months
Issue: The battery(HPVI05 NOTEBOOK Battery) stopped working only 14months after purchase. Tried to buy the product online but this product is one of the worst product with 100s of poor reviews and helpless customer service facing the same problem. The customer service is equally bad with hours of waiting time and no solution. Tried to point out the poor feedback given to product but seems Team HP does not bother.
#product details #poorcustomerreview
11-19-2016 11:43 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.
Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum
Thanks and Regards,
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot