Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Spectre x360 15-ch011dx in May 2018. I noticed that the backplate of this laptop tends to peel off from the case. I opened the case and found the battery pack is pretty bloated. Here I attached my photos of the battery pack.

I am not sure how and where I can get a battery pack of this type. On top of that, I also noticed that many other people in this forum experienced the same issue. I don't think the battery pack should be like exploding anytime just after two years of usage. I wonder what solution you can provide?

Thank you.

20210407220413_IMG_0328 ss.jpg

20210407220319_IMG_0325ss.jpg

20210407220126_IMG_0323ss.jpg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.