cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Blue Screen of death due to ram upgrade.

HP Recommended

Hello There.

A year back I decided to upgrade my ram from 8 gb (1800Mhz) single module to Corsair(8x2) DDR3 1600Mhz kit. Since the installation whenever I start my laptop I encounter a bsod with an different error each time ex.memory management etc. Also during gaming or idle browsing/downloading or heavy loads my laptop encouters bsod and crashes multiple times and becomes laggy and slow games begin to stutter,etc .

IMG_20201206_132829.jpg

IMG_20201206_131800.jpg

and now it has become slightly unbearable. So I decided to run a memtest. In the first memtestx64 there were a lot of errors in 30 minutes about 20000 but during the second one in this I disconnected all USB devices that were connected and then ran it,it found no errors in an hour. So I grew a bit skeptical and decided to run HP diagnostics UEFI and did processor,hdd,and memory checks and the findings I will attach. So if someone has a solution for me please let me know.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation