Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 245 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bluetooth is missing in my device

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Not all HP 245 G5's have built in Bluetooth hardware.

It all depends on what model wifi adapter your specific model comes with, as Bluetooth is also a function of some wifi adapters.

If you let me know what model wifi adapter your notebook has, I will confirm that it does or does not have Bluetooth networking capabilities.

You can find the model wifi adapter by going to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.