01-13-2018 06:25 AM
Hi, Can anyone please offer any help ?
My ENVY 17 Notebook is not receiving photo's from my mobile via bluetooth despite the message saying paired & connected.
I'm using windows 8.1
01-14-2018 03:05 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
Flower_Bud is at your service.
As I understand, you're trying to transfer your photo from phone to PC using Bluetooth.
No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
Does your notebook detect your phone?
Which phone do you have?
Are you using HP Orbit feature?
What is the product number?
Have you tried connecting different devices to your notebook using Bluetooth?
Once I have the information, I'll help you further with troubleshooting steps.
Keep me posted!
Have a great day
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot