08-23-2010 05:42 PM
I have a TX2500. It has a HD with two partitions, one for C: and the other for recovery backup. One day, it crashed. It cannot boot up because of hard disk not found (error: 03F0). I plugged it in my PC and repaired the C:. I have no problem from reading and opening files in the HD from my PC. But still, the laptop doesn't boot up because of hard disk not found.
03-30-2011 09:01 AM
I have the same problem.
First i could start him but it took 2 hours and the lt acted like he had a quarter of a processor ^-^
then i tried to change some settings and now it says that i have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del
i did and it started, i wuz reliefed but then it said exactly the same thing. I pressed CAD again and in the system error logg it
said something like: 03F0
and Boot Failure-Cannot find Hard Drive
03-30-2011 01:19 PM
I am having the same issue 2 months after my waranty expires. Did you ever get it back up or what did you have to do? I called HP support and that was a joke. Help!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot