Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0047nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my HP Envy x360 laptop in September 2021 and have taken extremely good care of it yet today just from opening my screen the hinge on the right broke and a screw fell out. The screen works but I obviously can't risk using the laptop in its current state. From looking at this forum its clear this is a common issue with this line.

Despite still being under manafacturer's warranty, HP Customer Support has been absolutely useless, first saying they don't have support in my current country of residence (Pakistan), waffling if the repair can be done in the U.S where I purchased the laptop from or saying it's not covered. My last HP laptop I used for 5 years sans issue and for this new one to have such a major manufacturing defect within a few months is pathetic and making me reconsider ever owning another laptop from them.

Pictures of the damage. Again this was not from a fall or rough use but opening it at my desk

g4p00UKE (1).jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Leena96

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.