Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

Envy M6-no12dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The Hinges on my computer are broken. I have taken special care of my notebook and never dropped it.  Rarely does it leave my desk.  Please give me recommendations on how to fix this issue.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Dean
Dean
11,617 11,017 575 1,638
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

Is the warranty still valid?  If so, contact HP (hyperlink at bottom-left of this web-page).

Sometimes, just posting here attracts the attention of an HP employee, who will send "private E-mail" to you, about your problem.

0 Kudos
JunyaBoi Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

No! This notebook is 3 years old. I purchased it in May 2014.

0 Kudos
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 419
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

@JunyaBoi

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation