2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Buzzing noise coming from laptop

HP Probook 450 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have HP ProBook 450 G6 (dual boot of Windows 10 Pro and Ubuntu 19.10 KDE). In recent time(6 days on WIN10 and few hours on Ubuntu) buzzing noise is coming from my laptop. It is brad new(2 months) and all vents are clean. Problem is happening imediatly after powering on. Buzzing noise is sometimes loud and sometimes is not(as far as I observe it us not connected to heat or using), and rhythm is constant (2:1 for noise over silent). Also sometimes some strange noise is coming from USB C port,  when laptop is shuted down. What should I do, becaose I am sure that this is not normal behaviour? Should I ask for warranty replacemt from seller(EU zone), or this can be solved? Thank you in advance.                   

NOTE: BIOS is latest version, but at BIOS update section of BIOS setup there is a message that BIOS should be rollback to older version and it is marked as IMPORTANT,but system is not allowimg that due to security problem.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation