2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

CAN i attach graphics card to my hp p202tu notebook

HP15 P202TU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HELLO,

I HAVE HP15 P202TU NOTEBOOK. I HAS INTEL HD 5500 INTEGRATED GRAPHICS CARD. WHEN I WORK ON VIDEO EDITING OR GAMING ITS NOT DOING SO GOOD IS THERE ANY WAY TO ENHANCE ITS GRAPHICS CAPACITY.

CAN I USE EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD OR E-GPU.

PLS TELL ME HOW TO UPGRADE ITS FOR HEAVY GAMEING AND 3D WORK.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,948 9,922 405 471
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@faizalam1998
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have Intel HD Graphics 5500 drive installed on the PC.

Click here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04511833 to know more about the supported graphic cards.

• NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
faizalam1998
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is any ohter way to get higher graphics?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,948 9,922 405 471
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@faizalam1998

Thank you for posting back. 

NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation