cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

COOLING FANS NOT WORKING

HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, HP ! My laptop's cooling fans not working! Although i already followed the guide to update the BIOS and everything i can do, but it still appear the error screen when start up. As mentioned before, my laptop is for college purpose, i really need it in a good condition because i'm a computer engineering student. I wish HP can fix my laptop well as soon as possible. Thanks, HP !

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,358 17,337 1,092 1,088
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TAN_UH

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that the cooling fan is not working and you are still getting the cooling fan error upon start up.

I appreciate your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue.

Since the BIOS update did not fix the issue, please contact our Phone Support for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 

2) Click on "Continue as guest". 

3) Enter the serial of your device. You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating your Serial Number.

4) Select the country from the drop-down. 

5) Click on "Show Options". 

6) Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Thank you.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Untitled.png  

Hi ! I had followed the steps that you provide but it showed this product no longer service by HP ! But my laptop is still under warranty. Pls help me solve this! I need to fix it asap 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TAN_UH

I have sent you a Private Message with the Phone Numbers for our Support Team. Please contact our Phone Support directly and they should be able to sort this out for you.

Thank you  🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Untitled.png

Hi again, I didn't receive any private message! Do send me again or by email . Thanks, HP !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TAN_UH

I have sent you a Private Message once again with the Phone Numbers for our Support Team.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it

Thank you  🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation