01-10-2017 06:39 AM
Hello All... My name Suraj and I own a HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Laptop couple of years ago. And i wants to know that, I am having Non-Backlit Keyboard and is it replacable with Backlit Keyboard. Is it possible to make this upgradation.
PLEASE CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT MY HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Laptop IS COMPATIBLE FOR THIS UP-GRADATION, IF COMPATIBLE, DOES ALL THE KEY STROKES WORKS FINE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE.???
Hope I hear a good news about it from the great experts here..^_*
Thanks In Advance..
01-10-2017 07:43 AM
Please provide the Exact Product number of your PC.
Click the below link for a guide on locating this information:
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot