Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0002ne

Hello,

I have an HP Spectre x360 15-eb0002ne. It comes with a 135-watt charger. I'm wondering if I can charge it with the USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port. I read its user guide, and I reached the input power section.

2NsjA.jpg

I don't know if I am right, but does this section mean that I can use a phone charger of 25 W (3 A and 5 V or 2.77 A and 9 V) with my laptop's USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port? Is that good for the health of the battery? If not, what is the lowest acceptable wattage number?

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Hisham
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MH0386 

You should be able to charge you machine using USB-C charger rating 135W or above.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I understand you. But what is the purpose of this table in the user's guide? Thanks in advance.

Mohamed Hisham
HP Recommended

@MH0386 

It is a general table to Thunderbolt port which accepts many different inputs. On your machine, you can use the last few options. (from 133W down).

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.